Directions to Abbott Valley
- The ranch is located outside of Martin City, a small town, 9 miles west of Glacier Park. Martin City is on Highway 2 between Hungry Horse and Coram.
- From Kalispell and the airport and points east: Exit Highway 2, at the sign which reads: “Martin City, Eastside of Hungry Horse Reservoir”.
- Continue through Martin City on Central Avenue, which becomes the South Fork Road, for 1-1/2 miles. At the intersection of the South Fork Road and Spotted Bear Road, there is a sign for Abbott Valley.
- For Mickey’s, Baptiste and the Bunkhouse, continue on the South Fork Road for 1/4 mile. The driveway is on the right hand side of the road.
- For Quintonken, Jaybird’s, Brownstone, Millhouse and Spotted Bear, turn left at the intersection onto Spotted Bear Road, travel ½ mile on Spotted Bear Road, turn right on Foley Lane. Cabin locations are indicated with local signs.
We look forward to seeing you. The Foley Family